Las Vegas’ Beerhaus Serves Up Craft Brews and Artisanal Eats in The Park This Spring
Click to Download
Casual and Eclectic Beer Garden Will Open April 4 on Las Vegas Strip Between New York-New York and Monte Carlo
LAS VEGAS (February 1, 2016)
– This spring, Las Vegas visitors and locals will be introduced to Beerhaus
, a remix of the American beer hall, tapping an eclectic beer program for hop heads and casual drinkers alike. Located in The Park
– MGM Resorts’ new dining and entertainment district opening April 4 – the beer garden will celebrate an indie vibe and boast pours from Vegas-local breweries such as Joseph James alongside beloved domestic crafts and international all stars.
Beerhaus will be ideally situated near the 20,000 seat world-class T-Mobile Arena
, playing the role of both pre- and post-event headquarters. Its location, steps from New York-New York
and Monte Carlo
, sets the stage for a killer outdoor patio scene at the center of all the action. Exposed brick and a roller-coaster-shed façade put revelers in the proper mindset as they transition inside to the industrial-chic setting.
No beer hall is complete without a menu of mouthwatering bites to soak up the suds. Libations will be complemented by artisanal eats that are hormone-free and regionally sourced with the bonus of hand-held ease for maximum efficiency. Bar food will include savory roasted sausages and rotisserie sandwiches with premium meats such as porchetta, beef brisket and free-range chicken. Overhead, a soundtrack reminiscent of indie records and throwback hip-hop will serve as the ideal playlist for complete beer nirvana.
Beauty in the Eye of the Beer-Holder
Whether a seasoned enthusiast or just beer-curious, there will be a rotating selection of refreshing offerings to delight the palate. Renowned Trappist ales brewed by monks stand alongside the familiar Pabst Blue Ribbon, giving all taste buds an equal opportunity at satisfaction at this new sudsy spot.
It’s All Fun and Games
- Draft: The selection includes lagers such as The Bruery Humulus Lager from Placentia, CA, and Joseph James’ American Light Lager. IPAs including Ballast Point Grapefruit Sculpin from San Diego and the rich Left Hand Nitro Milk Stout from Longmont, CO will make the draft menu an instant favorite on The Strip.
- Bottles & Cans: Off draft, choices range from the gluten-free Green’s Dry Hopped imported from the UK and the Ayinger Celebrator from Germany, to ales such as Hitachino Nest White Ale from Japan and Belgium’s Saison DuPont.
- Other Taps: For the vinos, Beerhaus offers tap-drawn alternatives to good ol’ grog, including a selection of unique keg wines. The spirit savvy also can get in on the draft goodness through a revolving list of refreshing selections such as small-batched Moscow Mules and Cosmopolitans on tap.
Beerhaus will be in the business of brewing good times. Guests are invited to grab a cold one and make new friends over bar games such as Connect Four, which are stationed at every table. Visitors also can engage in friendly competition with beer hall classics such as foosball, shuffle board and ping pong. There’s also corn hole on the outdoor patio to showcase beer-enhanced skills day and night.
About The Park
An eclectic blend of restaurants, bars and entertainment tucked into rich desert landscaping, The Park will become a central gathering place on The Strip’s west side connecting New York-New York
and Monte Carlo
resorts as well as the new 20,000-seat world-class T-Mobile Arena
. Located in the heart of the Las Vegas Strip, the new outdoor destination will be a place to relax, discover and explore. For more information, visit www.theparkvegas.com
About MGM Resorts International
MGM Resorts International (NYSE: MGM) is one of the world's leading global hospitality companies, operating a portfolio of destination resort brands including Bellagio, MGM Grand, Mandalay Bay and The Mirage. The Company also owns 51% of MGM China Holdings Limited, which owns the MGM Macau resort and casino and is in the process of developing a gaming resort in Cotai, and 50% of CityCenter in Las Vegas, which features ARIA Resort & Casino. For more information about MGM Resorts International, visit the Company's website at mgmresorts.com
# # #